Pages

20110224

Haute Dogs

Anything for a pun. Really - I sometimes work for days in order to get to a certain picture. Crazy like that! I believe (it's been a while since I got this one) this is an actual dog restaurant in - where else? - NEW YORK CITY! I like the concept on many levels: 1. Dog is man's best friend. Don't they deserve a night out? 2. Supply and demand - if someone wants to pay for it, why not? 3. Add to the list of "thing's I'll remember fondly/ruefully after the apocalypse". Covered in soot, eating pine cones, I'll think to myself "self, remember when we were so grand as to have dog diners?"


Good times (for now)!

2 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

The thing about a dog restaurant

That I'd find hard to bear

Is that the Men's and Ladies' rooms

Could be just ANYWHERE.

Redshirt said...

It's like your some kind of Jokester-Poet genius man, seriously. I sit in awe.