Pages

20110914

Alternate History

Art from the era of Repuglican Ascendency - 2003. When Couch Warriors marched on the Internets protecting American Freedom from Liebrul Traitors and Tree huggers. Losers. It was the age of twisted Conservative dreams.
Art from one of those sick, evil Conservative websites. Seriously, go read "Free Republic" or "Red State" for evidence of the darkness in cyber hearts. This piece hits many buttons on the Wingut Id. I mean, check out that goat!
Original Intent.

2 comments:

l.e.s.ter said...

I am a strict follower of Original Intent. It's just a coincidence that my interpretation of Original Intent exactly syncs with standard conservative beliefs.

Redshirt said...

Exactly. Any appeal to the Founding Fathers, for example, really means: "Yeah, they believed exactly whatever I believe, even if I change my beliefs one day to the next".

Odd dynamic.