Pages

20091028

New Fan News

I have a fan addiction -- can't sleep without one. It's the noise. I'm not ashamed of this addiction, nor am I looking to lose it. In fact, I seek to refine it.

As such, Dear Readers, you can count on this blog to keep you up-to-date on any and all breaking fan news. Like this nifty new fan, from Dyson. I've got a Dyson vacuum cleaner, which is awesome, and my office has a Dyson hand dryer, which is awesome as well, so, based on precedent, this fan looks to be awesome. BUT!

Not many people understand my addiction. I know there are others out there like me, but there's so few of us, and many ARE ashamed. And so no one speaks to our needs: Is it loud?

Initial reports indicate: As loud as a normal fan. I will not vouch for this report, however, until I have a chance to hear it myself. If anyone out there in Interweb land has heard it, please let me know.

No comments: