Pages

20120816

Meanwhile, inside

Who knows what lurks behind the walls of your neighbors? Unless you go inside of course.  They may seem outwardly "normal", but inside, where it counts, they're all kinds of crazy. And sad. This lad here clearly is suffering from several addictions - alcohol, ya think? Nicotine too, and maybe he's doing some other drug I can't see. Also, the internet - it's true, now, I realize: It can be a drug that takes over your life. Your internet reality becomes your true reality, the fleshbag can have the "real". But what is real, Neo?

Also, is that some fancy expensive lamp, that IF I knew what it was I'd be all "OMG! That's a Murcato Ruby from 1924, with the original lacy edges!"? That kind of fancy?

6 comments:

Marc Goecke said...

There is a mental illness that makes it impossible for people to throw things away. they just collect everything. These people need help.

AbstruseOddity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AbstruseOddity said...

That's obviously 42' Fitzhousan Arabesque. A similar model adorned Hitler's "Wolf's Lair" during operation Barbarossa.

Redshirt said...

I have much to learn of lamps.

AbstruseOddity said...

I love lamp.

Redshirt said...

Who doesn't? I also love rug, and other things I see before me.