Pages

20120804

Ink on face

America, the mug shot. God bless these United States!

I also posit face tattoos are the last taboo to be broken when it comes to ink on skin - which, remarkably, in the last 20 years, has gone from verboten for polite society to something even Mom does (butterfly on the ankle). What happened? Oh yeah... Republicans.
This is actually the Jester look from yore. Fetching! Also, king me.
Totally expressing his individuality. Do you doubt it? He's an individual!
Not as individual as this guy though - complete individual. Appears to have his third eye open too, which is so cool. Could also hang many notes and mementos from his face.
Seriously, what would drive someone to do such things? Let me answer my own question: Falling in with a crowd that thinks facial art is cool, and a person without a firm sense of self.
And what of it? It's a big world, and is made fuller by people pushing boundaries. Also too - what are you looking at?

3 comments:

l.e.s.ter said...

I like to think I have a strong R.L. stomach, but this is a pretty disturbing stretch we're on.

Redshirt said...

I go where the cards take me mon.

Anonymous said...

Republicans have nothing to do with it. I know WAY more liberal douches that have defiled their bodies.